Ken Durbin is is more than just a personal chef. He creates intimate epicurean experiences combining your love for food with restaurant-quality precision. With The At Home Chef, it’s more than a dinner party, it’s an educational experience where you get to immerse yourself in the culinary process.
Ken had a slow stream of clients coming in, but, generally speaking, sales were flat. His brand wasn’t resonating with his clientele. Ken needed a more upscale, yet approachable look and feel to his brand in order to attract his target market. His website wasn’t a good representation of his brand at all, and he was never comfortable sending potential clients there. He did some social media sharing but didn’t have any well-thought-out strategies in place. There was also no real consistency to the brand.
We decided that one of the key elements to the Ken’s brand was the amazing food he creates. We had professional photos taken for his website and marketing materials. We created a versatile new logo system that more effectively matched the personality of the brand, and worked across a variety of channels. We worked together to implement some social media marketing strategies to help increase brand awareness. The epitome of the project was the design and development of a new website, which now tells a more compelling story and shows off Ken’s amazing culinary creations.
The At Home Chef is continually gaining traction. Sales have been steadily increasing over the last 18 months. Ken’s commitment to his social media marketing is proving very effective, garnering over 1,500 Facebook and Instagram followers combined. He now loves sending people to his beautiful website, and regularly gets compliments on the design.
- Brand Analysis: Customer analysis, competitor analysis, and market position analysis
- Brand Discovery: Purpose, beliefs, mission, vision, target market, brand personality, and brand style
- Brand Strategy: Market position strategies, content strategies, social media strategies, and email strategies
- Brand Design: Color palette, typography, custom built website, business cards, t-shirts
- Brand Marketing: Content creation campaigns, social media campaigns