Monica Kohler created skube.me to solve a problem. She needed a simple yet versatile garment to make her day easier while allowing her to express her uniqueness. The skirt tube was the perfect solution to this problem! The garment she created is versatile, reversible, and moves with your life. Monica approaches her work meticulously, with a sense of mindfulness and purpose.
Monica had a great product but she didn’t have a strong brand built around that product. She didn’t have a clear and simple way of describing a skube – what it is and how it makes your life easier. She didn’t have much of an online presence, in fact, she had no central hub to showcase and sell her unique, creative work.
Working together, we created key messages and taglines to describe a skube and how it helps you move through your life. We put together a professional photo shoot to bring her products to life while also showing their versatility. We built a beautiful and functional website to showcase all of her work, and created an online store making it easy for people to purchase from anywhere.
skube.me is now seen as a brand rather than just a product. And Monica is creating quite a buzz around her brand now that she has a central hub where she can focus for marketing efforts. Sales are up and the skube.me fan base is steadily growing larger.
- Brand Analysis: Customer and competitor analysis
- Brand Discovery: Purpose, beliefs, mission, vision, target market, brand personality, and brand style
- Brand Strategy: Content strategies, social media strategies, email strategies
- Brand Design: Brand messaging, tagline, color palette, typography, custom built shopping website, business card design, clothing tag design, professional photo shoot
- Brand Marketing: Brand awareness campaign, email campaign