Connie Naber started Karama Connection of after a mission trip to Tanzania. She encountered a number of kids whose lives were affected by HIV/AIDS and were left orphaned without many options. She built an orphanage for these amazing kids and now provides them with the medical support, education, and love they need to lead exceptional lives.
Connie had built up a loyal donor base for Karama Connection but donations would usually just trickle in. She lacked the language to convey how her donors’ lives would be transformed by helping these kids. She didn’t have a comprehensive platform for marketing fundraising events and coordinating volunteer opportunities. Her website was outdated, was not mobile friendly, and had no way of accepting and tracking online donations.
Working hand-in-hand with Connie, we created a system of messages to convey the transformative power of giving to Karama Connection. We custom-built a new website that is easy to use and update, and works beautifully on all mobile devices. We integrated into the website online donations with tracking, fundraising event registration, and volunteer sign ups.
Karama Connection’s more compelling system of messaging now encourages more donors to take action. Connie now has a central hub where she can manage online donations and fundraising events. Donations are up and continue to steadily increase.
- Brand Analysis: Customer and competitor analysis
- Brand Discovery: Purpose, beliefs, mission, vision, target market, brand personality, and brand style
- Brand Strategy: Donation strategies, content strategies, social media strategies, email strategies
- Brand Design: Brand messaging, tagline, color palette, typography, custom built website
- Brand Marketing: Fundraising campaigns